Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Saana
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040282256/

Character Submission Format Empty Character Submission Format

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:08 pm
It is convenient to have an universal format for character submission. Of course, it would not need to be absolute, one could add sections but not remove any required sections. The required sections should obey the universal format, while additional sections could be added on the bottom of the introduction.

Some required sections would be general informations (name, age, gender, race), background story and powers/weaknesses. Some additional informations are: Relationships and related characters' stories, personality, and origin of idea. Note that relationships and personality could be merged with background story.

Else, a guideline for character submission would do.
Iudex Mortem
Iudex Mortem
Admin
Admin

Character Submission Format Empty Re: Character Submission Format

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:32 pm
If it becomes a problem Saana, we will take care of it. Currently as the situation is fine and all sheets have some semblance of this "Universal format" it is fine
AquilaTempestas
AquilaTempestas
Admin
Admin
http://theartistszone.com/

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:33 am
I don't think a universal format is required. I think a format is a little too restricting. Naturally, the basics should be covered, but I think some flexibility would be nice too (add your own information you think is necessary).

I personally think it's more entertaining to read more about your said character in the actual role-play than write out every facet of their personality in a format. Characters develop overtime - you can't develop a character in a universal format.
Iudex Mortem
Iudex Mortem
Admin
Admin

Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 am
AquilaTempestas wrote:I don't think a universal format is required. I think a format is a little too restricting. Naturally, the basics should be covered, but I think some flexibility would be nice too (add your own information you think is necessary).

I personally think it's more entertaining to read more about your said character in the actual role-play than write out every facet of their personality in a format. Characters develop overtime - you can't develop a character in a universal format.
Exactly, for example. My character Raiven has parts in multiple fandoms so a universal format would mess it right up,
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum